from Flagstaff*, AZ
- Oak Creek Canyon Scenic Byway
- Cathedral Rock and Other Scenic Overlooks
- Tlaquepaque Arts/Shopping Village
- Chapel of the Holy Cross
- Airport Overlook - Views of Sedona from Above
Enjoy a spectacular day in red rock country. Your scenic and historic tour will include a drive through Oak Creek Canyon, views of the area’s famous red rock spires including Cathedral Rock, Bell Rock and Courthouse Butte as well as the quaint Tlaquepaque Village. You’ll also visit Chapel of the Holy Cross and have time for shopping in Sedona’s world famous galleries and shops. It’s easy to see why Sedona was chosen as one of the most beautiful places in America.*Individual traveler pricing available.
Adults...................$110 (plus tax)
Children (3-12)...$70 (plus tax)*
Infant (1-2)...$35 (Guest must provide car seat, required)
2 ½ hour Tour
This tour can be upgraded to a private tour experience
Travel with only your family and friends! In these unprecedented times - you may want to convert any of our Grand Canyon Adventures (excluding train Tours) to a Private Experience for only $100 (plus tax) per guest.
Enjoy our scenic tours with just your private party and our fund, safe, and informative Tour Guide.
(Minimum of 4 people for private tour)
All prices are subject to local sales tax and do not include gratuities.
- No charge with over 24 hours notice
- Full charge with less than 24 hours notice or no-shows
- 72-hour cancellation notice is required for all train bookings.
- 72-hour cancellation notice required for Antelope Canyon and Antelope Canyon X
*Arizona Law requires a booster seat for children under 4'9'' and a car seat for children under the age of 8. Passengers must provide.